Sunday 27 April 2014

Alice of wonderland trading card games


Check out this new trading card game. It’s a game supported by crowd funding. The crowd funding has ended and was pretty successful in receiving donations in which the company has received over their expectations.
Now, let’s go to the game itself. The game takes place in a Steampunk Wonderland world which includes the characters from the original “Alice in the wonderland” story and other fairy tale characters recreated and re-imagined.
When I saw this product I got excited, but alas I did not have enough money to donate to its cause. I can’t wait when it becomes really famous and launched into the world. I really enjoy fantasy based stuff, so when I saw how the studios were able to skillfully combine steampunk world with fantasy world and how the artists were able to design such cool characters I really thought I should get one.
For those who are curious and enjoy trading cards go to this link for the rules and more information.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/alice-of-wonderland-trading-card-game#home 

Here are some prototypes of the cards in case you wonder how they look like.

2 comments:

  1. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Slot Machine Games

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stayed signed in and searched find chuck Norris and this is what I go:"Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you. Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.
    Jayme Silvestri

    ReplyDelete